Get Injectables Training in Salt Lake City, UT | Modern SLC
Fine Lines & Wrinkles in Salt Lake City, UT | Modern SLC

Fine Lines & Wrinkles Treatment in Salt Lake City, Utah

Fine lines and wrinkles are creases, folds, or ridges in the skin. They naturally appear as we get older and as your skin becomes less elastic.

CAUSES

There are two types of aging- intrinsic and extrinsic. Extrinsic aging describes the impact our environment and other preventable factors have on our skin’s aging process. A few examples are sun exposure, smoking, hydration, and diet. While intrinsic aging comes from within and is determined by our genetics. Extrinsic aging accounts for about 80% of our overall aging, leaving just 20% to our genetics.

Treatments

Botox/Dysport

Botox and Dysport are injectables that work to reduce wrinkles by blocking the signal from the nerve to the muscle, smoothing out and relaxing the muscle, which results in decreased wrinkling of the skin. Results can last up to three months.

Filler

Fillers emphasize and focus on volumizing and filling out the skin to mimic bones and fat under the skin. With a range of lasting results, you will typically see your desired filler effect for 6-24 months, depending upon the treatment area and type of filler utilized.

Sculptra

A very unique filler that is used to restore global volume loss due to aging. This filler works by stimulating your body’s natural process to make more collagen. It usually requires a couple of treatments over several weeks or months to start seeing a difference. But the difference is beautiful, very natural and lasts up to 2 years.

Radiesse

This unique filler comes in a 1.5ml prefilled syringe as opposed to virtually all the other ones that come in 1ml syringes. Unlike its hyaluronic acid counterparts, this filler stimulates collagen production. It is great for cheeks, jawline, temporal hollows, and chin augmentation. You can expect it to last 6-12+ months depending on how your body responds to it.

SkinVive

SKINVIVE™ by JUVÉDERM® is a revolutionary injectable microdroplet treatment that is designed to rejuvenate and enhance the skin. This innovative procedure works by increasing hydration and improving smoothness, resulting in healthier, glowing, and more youthful-looking skin.

SkinPen Microneedling with Exosomes

Microneedling with the patented SkinPen initiates the skin’s wound-healing process. It can stimulate your body’s ability to produce collagen and elastin to reveal smoother skin. Exosome treatments are based on the most cutting edge scientific biotech breakthrough for skin rejuvenation and regeneration. Exosomes promote a more radiant youthful appearance. This product is added onto another service such as Skinpen Microneedling and RF Microneedling.

Chemical Peels

Chemical peels are various types of acids that are applied topically to the skin to perform a chemical exfoliation. The acids involved in chemical peels work by removing dead and damaged skin cells across the designated area to reveal new, healthy skin cells.

Morpheus8 RF Microneedling with Exosomes

Radio Frequency Microneedling treatment is the latest and greatest in the world of medical aesthetics. The Morpheus8 laser provides the top-of-the-line results you desire. By targeting various layers of your skin, this laser can rewrite your skin’s history. This powerful yet minimally invasive laser treatment effectively reorganizes the foundation of your skin, rejuvenating it from the inside out. Exosome treatments are based on the most cutting-edge scientific biotech breakthroughs for skin rejuvenation and regeneration. Exosomes promote a more radiant, youthful appearance. This product is added to other services such as Skinpen Microneedling and RF Microneedling.

Clear Lift

ClearLift by Alma™ is an advanced, non-invasive laser treatment that rejuvenates skin and reduces signs of aging like fine lines, wrinkles, sun damage, and uneven skin tone. This breakthrough procedure is truly painless, requires no anesthesia or recovery time, and triggers cellular regeneration to restore a lifted, refreshed, and evenly toned appearance.

We know you will love the results and experience here at Salt Lake City’s best

Modern SLC MedSpa

Call Now Button